11 Fundraising Event Ideas
Every fundraising event across the country wants a sure way to raise more money. Here are 11 vital ideas to boost your funds at your next benefit fundraising event.
11. Live Auction – A fundraising charity auctioneer will double or triple your fund raising results. Make sure your live auction items are unique.
10. Ticket Sales – Best way to get people committed to attending .
9. Silent Auction – Limit your silent auction items and group them into themed baskets to encourage bigger bids.
8. “Selfie” Contest- Instead of hiring a professional photographer, have a contest among your guests by having them share their “SELFIE” by using a #hashtag connecting to your social media links. Pick one winner that will represented your organization on your next year’s event website. (This may not bring additional money, but lots of exposure for your organization)
7. Raffles – Have one item that is a one-of-a-kind experience that is only available in a raffle drawing.
6. Dessert table – Have special desserts boxed and ready to go home with guests for a donation.
5. Drink Sales – Add a wine tasting, craft beer tasting, whiskey tasting, margarita tasting, etc.
4. Merchandise Sales – Fundraising bracelets, cause t-shirts, keychains
3. Fund-A-Need – ALWAYS ask for donations! Not every person will win a prize at the live or silent auction, but want to offer help with a donation.
2. Contests – Add lots of fun with wacky contests like “Spin the Wheel?”
1. Corporate Sponsors – This is a great way to have support year after year.
Make each fundraising event a great experience for your guests, and they will be back year after year.
Best of luck,