Having a fundraising auction and have bourbon lovers attending?
Kentucky Bourbon Trails Consignment Experience from Impact Auctions
Having a fundraising auction and have bourbon lovers attending your charity event? This is the Kentucky Bourbon Experience consignment package for you.
From the rolling bluegrass-covered hills of legendary Horse Country and the grandstands of America’s most storied thoroughbred racing tracks to the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and world-renowned outdoor adventure, visit Kentucky and experience the unbridled spirit that runs wild in the Bluegrass State. One day learn the art, history, and craftsmanship of “America’s Native Spirit” as you travel through Bourbon Country visiting two historic bourbon distilleries for guided tours and bourbon tasting’s! Another day enjoy Maker’s Mark After Dark Bourbon Experience. Enjoy an up close look at the picturesque Maker’s Mark distillery with Maker’s Mark After Dark. This exclusive experience includes a behind the scenes guided tour of the bourbon making process and a specialized bourbon tasting. Following the tour you’ll head to a warehouse for Maker’s Mark inspired cocktails and southern style appetizers under the hand-blown glass ceiling by world renowned artist, Dale Chihuly. The evening concludes with a trip to the gift shop and then you’ll hand dip your very own bottle of Maker’s Mark in the signature Red Wax to take home!
Your three nights/four day trip includes for two, your hotel, and your TWO bourbon tours. (airfare can be included. Contact Impact Auctions for more information.
See all consignment travel experiences.
It’s As Easy As ABC and 123
Impact Auctions Fundraising Consignment Travel for Auctions And How It Works. There is no risk. If the travel package does not sell, there are no fees.
A ) Analyze the fundraising consignment travel package options from Impact Auctions. Don’t see exactly what you want? We will make it happen! Once you have selected your travel destinations, Contact Impact Auctions.
B) Begin advertising your auction items. A contract between Impact Auctions and the organization will be issued and returned with consignment price and details of the package(s). A certificate voucher(s) will be emailed to the organization. Multiple travel packages can be sold.
C) Communicate and send payment to Impact Auctions within 21 days of event with this information:
1. Name of winning bidder, address, and phone number
2. Package and reference number won
3. Payment must be received before Winner’s redeem.
Why Use Impact Auctions Consignment Trips?
We get asked this question often and we respond, because you will get “WHAT YOU WANT.” Non-profit organizations will not pay inflated prices that takes fundraising profit away from meeting your goal. We take pride in offering award winning trip destinations that will keep your winning bidders buying happily year after year. View our Testimonials.
Impact Auctions Consignment Travel Is A Luxury Experience
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase.
3. Airfare is main cabin, but can be upgraded with traveler’s points, etc.
4. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
6. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
7. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization. Trips may be sold multiple times. Additional award travel certificates not sold will be destroyed by organization.
8. Trips are summarized at the bottom of each description.
9. Cost of each trip is considered Impact Auctions minimum reserve.
10. Payment for each trip is due 21 days after the event with name of winning bidder and full contact information. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.
Have any questions, contact us, Debbie and Ron Hitzel, and happy fundraising. About The Authors: Impact Auctions is a charity fundraising auctioneer team located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We provide event solutions specializing in fundraising charity events for non-profit galas. Impact Auctions is an experienced “TEAM” of talent that has traveled all over the United States working with fundraising organization committees to strategize solutions that will maximize net profits for the Silent and Live Auction.
Impact Auctions, Debbie Hitzel, Event Coordinator, and Ron Hitzel, License Charity Auctioneer is a husband and wife team that enjoys helping thousands of organization’s set record breaking profits in one night with less work for the volunteers and committee members.