24 Fundraising Live Auction Ideas that will surely make an Impact
The number one way to raise money is though Live Auctions at Fundraising events. They offer entertainment and allow your charity donors to receive something in return.
An impacting auction requires two key points: An experienced fundraising auctioneer and valued items to auction. This can be a terrifying task to take on but we have made it easy for our charity committee members.
Impact Auctions is an experienced Auctioneer Team that has inspiring consignment experiences and ideas that may make reaching your goals easier for your next fundraising event.
LIVE AUCTION IDEAS THAT “WOW” YOUR AUDIENCE
Adventure Travel Packages
Some of the best travel packages in a live auction include:
- Napa Valley Wine Tour
- Disney Package to Florida
- Alaska Cruise Tour
- Sold Out Concert Tickets
- Limo Service included in a New Years Eve Package
- Symphony and Broadway Show Packages
Once in a lifetime Venture Experiences
The right experience for the right person can be priceless, meaning you get to watch bids soar.
The foodie movement continues to grow, meaning unique dining experiences are growing in demand. Some prime live auction ideas include:
12. A popular chef comes to cook your choice of dish in your home
13. Behind-the-scenes tour at local breweries
14. Cooking School in Tuscany
15. Dessert delivered monthly to your home for a year from the city’s best pastry chef
Adventures for Children and Family
Unique experiences that are appropriate for kids or families can be big winners. People love to share one-of-a-kind experiences with their family members and friends. Here are some winning ideas:
16. Career experiences for a day, such as principal, police officer, firefighter, pilot, etc.
17. Meet a local legend
18. Overnight sleepover or birthday parties with friends at the local aquarium, planetarium, or zoo
19. Full after-hours access to attractions, such as four hours of private access to an amusement park
Having opportunities that are unique to the home owner is popular and is a great way to involve local business owners. Ideas could be:
20. Patio Make Over for your home
21 Remodel closets in your home
Priceless One-Of-A-Kind Items
Having items that can be “bragging rights” is priceless. Here are some award winning ideas:
22. Have a leased car paid for a year from your local BMW/ ECT
23. Playing piano in your home for a year
24. Full size paid BILLBOARD AD