Romance of Tuscany: Live Auction Fundraising Package
Non-Profit Cost: $6000.00 Valued up to: $11,000.00
- Six night/seven day
- 4 nights at the Locanda Le Piazze luxury hotel in Tuscany
- 2 nights will be spent in the heart of Florence at Orto de’ Medici Hotel
- roundtrip main cabin airfare
- six amazing hotel nights
- daily breakfast
- Italian cooking class with the culinary masters of Tenuta Casanova
- Impact Auctions luxury concierge service
Your journey begins with your first 4 nights at the Locanda Le Piazze luxury hotel in Tuscany. Locanda Le Piazze sits among the soft hills of the commune of Castellina, surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and cypresses. Enjoy a stylish and relaxed environment to help you break free from daily toils and pressures; a refreshing experience to be pampered in an inviting, cozy and welcoming atmosphere and indulging in the best of food and wine that Chianti and Tuscany offer. One day you will experience the fine art of Italian cooking with the culinary masters of Tenuta Casanova, where you’ll learn to cook the typical Chianti dishes while having fun! Your last two nights will be spent in the heart of Florence at Orto de’ Medici Hotel. Nestled right in the vibrant center of Florence but off the bustling beaten path, boutique Hotel Orto de’ Medici is where the glamorous historic background of the city perfectly blends with a genuine Florentine hospitality.
Your six night/seven day trip includes roundtrip coach airfare, six amazing hotel nights with daily breakfast and your cooking class.
Find more Live Auction Packages here.
Organization and Travel Guidelines
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase.
3. Airfare is main cabin, but can be upgraded with traveler’s points, etc.
4. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
6. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
7. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization. Trips may be sold multiple times. Additional award travel certificates not sold will be destroyed by organization.
8. Trips are summarized at the bottom of each description.
9. Cost of each trip is considered Impact Auctions minimum reserve.
10. Payment for each trip is due 30 days after the event with name of winning bidder and full contact information. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.