Tuscany Auction Consignment Experience for 2017 – SAVE NOW.
Impact Auctions has lowered the cost of this exciting and romantic getaway for our non-profit fundraising event for Tuscany.
Reserve now for your Fundraising Galas for 2017 (originally $6000.00)
Romance of Tuscany and Florence
Your journey begins with your first 4 nights at the Locanda Le Piazze luxury hotel in Tuscany. Locanda Le Piazze sits among the soft hills of the commune of Castellina, surrounded by olive groves, vineyards, and cypresses. Enjoy a stylish and relaxed environment to help you break free from daily toils and pressures; a refreshing experience to be pampered in an inviting, cozy and welcoming atmosphere and indulging in the best of food and wine that Chianti and Tuscany offer. One day you will experience the fine art of Italian cooking with the culinary masters of Tenuta Casanova, where you’ll learn to cook the typical Chianti dishes while having fun! Your last two nights will be spent in the heart of Florence at Orto de’ Medici Hotel. Nestled right in the vibrant center of Florence but off the bustling beaten path, boutique Hotel Orto de’ Medici is where the glamorous historic background of the city perfectly blends with a genuine Florentine hospitality.
Your six-night/seven-day trip includes roundtrip coach airfare, six amazing hotel nights with daily breakfast and your cooking class.
2016 price now: $5500 * good through December 31, 2016
Originally -Non-Profit Cost: $6000.00
Valued Up To: $11,000.00
A ) Analyze the fundraising consignment travel package options from the Live Auction Packages. Don’t see exactly what you want? We will make it happen! Once you have selected your travel destinations, Contact us immediately.
B) Begin advertising your auction items. A reservation contract between Impact Auctions Travel and the organization will be issued a contract which includes details of the package(s). An award certificate(s) will be emailed to the organization. Multiple travel packages can be sold.
C) Communicate after the event. Payment agreement is NET 30. To process the award certificate, the information below will be needed:
1. Name of winning bidder, address, email address, and phone number
2. Package and reference number won
3. Once payment is received, winner’s redeem.
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase.
3. Airfare is the main cabin but can be upgraded with traveler’s points, etc.
4. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six-month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
6. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
7. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization.
8. Trips are summarized and have a description to help advertise your item.
9. The cost of each trip is considered Impact Auctions minimum reserve.
10. Payment term is NET 30. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.
Contact Impact Auctions and ask for Debbie: 407-267-8988