Entice your donors and guests to discover France like never before with this exciting consignment experience at your next live auction event.
Your winning bidder(s) will experience a once in a lifetime opportunity that begins in Paris on a panoramic tour, drive along Champs Elysees to view the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Eiffel Tower and the imposing Cathedral of Notre Dame.
Next, depart for Normandy where you will stop at the Ranger Memorial at Pointe du Hoc and the historic St. Mere Eglise on the Contentin Peninsula, tour the Airborne Museum and visit the unforgettable American Cemetery on Omaha Beach (subject to local conditions), final resting place of thousands of U.S. Troops.
Then it’s off to explore the world-famous Bayeux Tapestry, before arriving at the magnificent Mont St. Michel, rising from the sea on a mighty rock. Head south to the lively river side city of Angers, gateway to the Loire Valley and home of the Plantagenet royalty, then continue past historic Saumur, surrounded by gorgeous rolling hills and miles of vineyards, with a stop for a wine tasting at a winery.
Finally, spend time exploring the Chateau de Chenonceau, the Royal Chateau d’Amboise, and Chateau de Chambord, the largest residence in the Loire Valley. Travel to Chartres, a medieval city in the center of France, home to the greatest cathedral in the country. The well preserved Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres, or Notre-Dame de Chartres, is one of the finest architectural examples of High Gothic style in France, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lastly, arrive back to Paris to enjoy one final night in the “City of Light”.
This entire experience for two includes:
* Main cabin airfare for two
* 7 nights accommodations
* 3 nights Paris
* 1 night Bayeux
* 1 night Mont St. Michel
* 2 nights Tours, Loire Valley
* 10 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 dinners with wine
* Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
* Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
* Services of local guides in Paris & Amboise
* Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Non-Profit Price: $6200.00
Valued up to: $10,000 and higher
Contact Debbie at Impact Auctions today: 407.267.8988
Impact Auctions Travel Guidelines
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase.
3. Airfare is the main cabin but can be upgraded with traveler’s points, etc.
4. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six-month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
6. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
7. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization and the winning traveler on most experiences. The only time it can not be altered is if it is a set tour.
8. Trips are summarized and have a description to help advertise your item. 9. The cost of each trip is considered Impact Auctions minimum reserve. Multiple trips may be sold. There are NO hidden fees.
10. Payment term is NET 30. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.
General Travel Detail For Winning Bidders
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder. Winners will follow the award certificate guidelines to schedule the experience.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase
3. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
4. No blackout dates apply on these packages, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six-month advance notification for reservations to guarantee hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
5. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
6. Trips are summarized of each description what is included in the travel package.
7. Ground transportation and gratuities are not included unless listed.