Tuscany will delight your inner soul. Your journey will begin with four nights in a true Tuscan Villa, located in the rolling hillside of Chianti, lined with vineyards and olive groves. You will relax in an environment to help you break free from daily toils and pressures. One day you will take an unforgettable journey into the fine art of Italian cooking with the culinary masters of Tenuta Casanova, where you’ll learn to cook the typical Italian dishes while having fun! Whatever you do, the combination of great art, sumptuous countryside, and memorable food and wine makes a trip to this enchanting part of Italy unforgettable. Your last two nights will be spent in the heart of Florence at Orto de’ Medici Hotel. Nestled right in the vibrant center of Florence but off the bustling beaten path, boutique Hotel Orto de’ Medici is where the glamorous historic background of the city perfectly blends with a genuine Florentine hospitality.
Your six-night/seven-day trip includes round trip main cabin airfare from your hometown airport for two, six amazing hotel nights with daily breakfast and your cooking class which will give you bragging rights for a lifetime.
Visit our site, Impact Auctions, for more information and a quoted price.
Impact Auctions Travel Guidelines
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase.
3. Airfare is the main cabin but can be upgraded with traveler’s points, etc.
4. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six-month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
6. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
7. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization and the winning traveler on most experiences. The only time it can not be altered is if it is a set tour.
8. Trips are summarized and have a description to help advertise your item. 9. The cost of each trip is considered Impact Auctions minimum reserve. Multiple trips may be sold. There are NO hidden fees.
10. Payment term is NET 30. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.
General Travel Detail For Winning Bidders
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder. Winners will follow the award certificate guidelines to schedule the experience.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase
3. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
4. No blackout dates apply on these packages, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six-month advance notification for reservations to guarantee hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
5. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
6. Trips are summarized of each description what is included in the travel package.
7. Ground transportation and gratuities are not included unless listed.