Fundraising Galas for Non-Profits can be very inspiring for the guests as well as for the committee planning the event. Picking the right theme is essential for raising crucial funding that will help guests return year after year giving happily.
- WINE & BREW TASTING – Gather the best wines and IPA’s around town.
- LIVE AUCTION – Invite your guests to WIN big and GIVE back while having fun.
- WHITE PARTY – Everyone wears white which promotes giving.
- FASHION SHOW — Fashion is always in style to show off the newest styles.
- JEANS & HIGH HEELS – Casual stylish setting theme that brings out the best in giving.
- TIES AND TALES — Bring your favorite dog ready to party.
7. BEST DRESSED BALL – Black Tie formal attire a must for a glamours night.
8. BEACH PARTY – A little beach bash is always a great way to gather friends.
9. GARDEN PARTY – Plants can be inspiring to inspire.
10. JEWELS AND TOOLS – Every woman likes jewels, and every man likes tools.
11. HATS AND BOW TIES – Wear your favorite hat and bowtie for a blowout look.
12. TRIPS AROUND THE WORLD– Offer trips and experiences for every attendee all around the world.
13. FAIRY TALES AND FANTASIES – Dressing up can be mysterious, fun, and inspirational.
14. UNMASK A CURE – Wear your favorite mask for a cure.
15. ‘SHOWING OFF’ LOCAL ARTIST – Invite local artists and sell pieces for fundraising.
Visit Impact Auctions for more ideas for your next event.